Want to link aadhar to mobile number but don’t have time to go to your respective network store? Then we will help you in this case. In this article, we will discuss on how to aadhar card link with mobile number without going to the office.
Aadhar card is an important document today, and it needed everywhere. It also uses as the identity card. And it nowadays it is compulsory to link your aadhar card with your bank account, mobile number, etc.
How to Link Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online? – Process
If your mobile number is not connected to Aadhar card, then link your card till 31st March with a single call. Now you can link your Aadhar card from anywhere.
Aadhar authority of India has declared one number; each customer has to call on it and give your all related information of Aadhar card. After that, your mobile number will link to Aadhar card. For this purpose Authority of Aadhar has already started to pass this messages to users. Now, what are you waiting?
Link Aadhar to Mobile Number using Toll Free Numbers: 14546
As per the Government act, verify your mobile number with Aadhaar is mandatory for all current users.
- Take your mobile number and dial 14546 number. It is an IVR service, which is a toll-free number.
- Once the number is connected, you need to agree your approval link your Aadhaar with your mobile.
- Now type of 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- Now, you have to confirm all details like your name, date of birth, address, sex, etc. so that it can link to your Mobile.
- After completion of the process, you will receive an OTP through SMS and upon confirming. And all done
- Note that it will take at least 48hours to complete the process.
- This service is available for Airtel, idea and Vodafone users for now. Other networks will soon connect to this service.
- Mobile companies will give a home to home service for all the handicap people, NRI, and citizen whose age is 70 or more. They will come to your home and link your number to Aadhar card.
It’s all about this article. If you have any uncertainty related to this article, you can leave your questions in the comment box. Thank you for reading!